These are the new Zimbabwe lockdown regulations.
– Public gatherings like funerals reduced to 30 people (churches, bars, restaurants, gym, etc banned for 30 days)
– wear faces masks always and offenders to be prosecuted.
-only essentials services, hospitals, pharmacies and supermarkets to operate. Only opening at 8am and closing at 6pm.
Curfew 6pm to 6am* with immediate effect.
– Mining and agriv to operate as before.
-Intercity traveling banned
– Stay at home and leave just for buying food and medicine or transporting sick reletaives.
– only exams classes to open now the rest remains closed.
– Cros hoarder services stopped except for commercial cargo.
– Air transportation remain as is